Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Card Secrets No. 5 Methods of Forcing

Share
This is one of the pieces from the 1940's. This is number 5, but I am having a hard time finding out if this was sold as a set, sent away for via the mail, or if it came in a larger kit. I didn't find anything on the author, Mr. Charles M. Bedford, but I did track down a mention of the booklet online, and was able to possibly locate the website of the publisher, S.S. Adams Company. Unfortunately they don't allow inquiries for anything other than wholesale, so this booklet might not be able to teach me anything more useful about it's origins.

Here is the first page of the inside instructions. I love the thought of someone actually sitting around typing all of this out- it really looks like it was done on a typewriter!

No comments:

Post a Comment